Date:      Mon, 23 Oct 2000 15:33:53 +0200
From:      "Bilti, Roland" <RolandBilti@TI.SLR.com>
To:        "'SimsS@IBM.net'" <SimsS@IBM.net>
Cc:        "'questions@FreeBSD.org'" <questions@FreeBSD.org>

 Hi,
 I have an server 5x86 133MHz, 16 ram and I intend to use freebsd to give
 internet access to 30 clients (under win95) . The server have 4 network
adapters( I use 4 adapters because we want to do this in a campus for 4
 flor). I checked the documentation available on www.freebsd.org  but I
 need some detailed instruction because I am a  beginner. Please send me an
 email with some documentation for firewall rules and to  give access to
internet with 4 network adapters.. Ichecked the pedantic ppp primer but is
to hard for me.

Please tell me how to set the 4 network adapters.

Thank you in avans,

                      Rolland