Date:      Wed, 21 Jul 2004 23:57:45 -0700
From:      Andrew Konstantinov <abkonstantinov@earthlink.net>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Are files and directories mandatory in pkg-plist ?

--cWoXeonUoKmBZSoM

On Thu, Jul 22, 2004 at 08:38:22AM +0200, Roman Neuhauser wrote:
> # david.julien@gmail.com / 2004-07-21 19:07:12 +0200:
> > My port is ready and seems to work correctly but i can't send it with
> > send-pr because my computer is behind a firewall.
>=20
>     send-pr uses your MTA to send the pr; doesn't your firewall allow
>     outbound traffic on tcp/25?

In attempt to eliminate the spam, some ISP's block any traffic that is comi=
ng
from or is destined for port 25. If that is the case, then your ISP should
provide you with a relay server that you are supposed to use in order to se=
nd
mail. As an alternative solution, you might search the web for "reflectors.=
" I
think some groups provide that service for free (although you might have to
register your IP).

Andrew

--cWoXeonUoKmBZSoM

--cWoXeonUoKmBZSoM--