Date:      Wed, 01 Nov 2000 09:00:05 -0600
From:      Stephen Hocking <shocking@houston.rr.com>
To:        Nick Barnes <Nick.Barnes@pobox.com>
Cc:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: OpenGL with hardware acceleration

I'm getting good results with a G400 (although the driver still has some
bugs). Down load the XFrRee 4.01 sources, and you'll have to make a mod to a
few files to make sure that a) the mga subdirectory is compiled in
programs/Xserver/hw/xfree86/os-support/bsd/kernel and tweak a couple of the
files to make sure that SYSCTL_ARGS is always wrapped in (). This is just from
memory mind you!

	Stephen
--
  The views expressed above are not those of PGS Tensor.

    "We've heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce
     the Complete Works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know
     this is not true."            Robert Wilensky, University of California