Date:      Tue, 13 Oct 1998 10:22:56 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Alfred Perlstein <bright@hotjobs.com>
To:        =?X-UNKNOWN?Q?S=F8ren_Schmidt?= <sos@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        Bruce Evans <bde@zeta.org.au>, sthaug@nethelp.no, current@FreeBSD.ORG, zach@gaffaneys.com
Subject:   Re: bitten 3 times already.

Could you please include a heads up that explains this to user and how to
make sure you don't get bitten by the driver getting confused?

I understand the concept of LBA but fixing my drive to work non-LBA is
something I don't know now to do.

It would be much appreciated.

thank you,
Alfred Perlstein - Programmer, HotJobs Inc. - www.hotjobs.com
-- There are operating systems, and then there's FreeBSD.
-- http://www.freebsd.org/                        3.0-current