Date:      Mon, 7 Apr 2014 18:35:37 -0700
From:      Joshua Lokken <jrlokken@gmail.com>
To:        Erich Dollansky <erichsfreebsdlist@alogt.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: USB keyboard in FreeBSD 10 amd64 installer

Ok, tried the other USB ports.  I waited a bit longer this time, and
eventually got something similar to:

menukey not found
/boot/menu.rc

Then a bunch of odd characters, and the keyboard detached.  Before hitting
Enter on the install screen, I observed that my Num Lock key was lit and
that I could turn it on and off, then Enter... nothing for quite some time,
then the error above.  I wonder if there's something wrong with my install
media?

Joshua