Date:      Mon, 21 Jun 2004 14:00:13 +0200
From:      Eric Veraart <eric@monkey-online.net>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   HostRaid support on FreeBSD

Hello,

I was browsing through the mailinglist and was wondering on what the status
was on HostRaid support on FreeBSD. Certainly since the new Intel Pentium 4
Entry Server Board SE7210TP1-E supports HostRaid and we're planning to use
those boards. The SCSI version of the board has an Adaptec AIC-7901 chip
and the SATA version has a 6300esb chip. I can find Linux drivers, but
development for FreeBSD seems to be lying still.

So who is working on it, or who doesn't have the time/resources to do this?

Greetings,
Eric