Date:      Wed, 24 Jan 2001 21:21:12 +0100
From:      "Marco van de Voort" <marcov@stack.nl>
To:        Chris <cc@137.org>
Cc:        arla-drinkers@stacken.kth.se, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Linux emulation / arla 0.34.6

> I have discovered a rather interesting bug with this combination,
> and was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction
> to help me track it down.
>
> The problem is that linux binaries which call getdirents on an afs
> directory do not report the last directory entry:

Hmm. Could it be getdirentries itself, or some oddity that is not
documented, but worked around in libc? I also have some
getdirentries (FreeBSD version, patched together I directly admit)
based code that sometimes doesn't seem to be able to find certain
directories.

Marco van de Voort (MarcoV@Stack.nl or marco@freepascal.org)