Date:      Wed, 12 Aug 1998 16:02:06 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        jseger@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Mesa2/Mesa3

Justin,

What do you want to do with this?  Their shared libraries only differ
in version numbers so they can't be both installed on the package
building machine unless we're never going to link anything against
Mesa2.

I marked Mesa3 MANUAL_PACKAGE_BUILD for now.  Otherwise we'll have
packages with binaries linked against Mesa3 but with a @pkgdep of
Mesa2.

You said they're compatible.  Do you want to switch over all the
dependencies to Mesa3?  In that case, please remove
MANUAL_PACKAGE_BUILD and switch over the NO_LATEST_LINK to Mesa2.

Satoshi