Date:      Mon, 29 May 2006 20:26:10 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Mike Silbersack <silby@silby.com>
To:        =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Mikko_Ty=F6l=E4j=E4rvi?= <mbsd@pacbell.net>
Cc:        Makoto Matsushita <matusita@jp.FreeBSD.org>, mobile@freebsd.org, Ben Kaduk <minimarmot@gmail.com>
Subject:   Re: Making progress on if_bfe - fixed!

--0-376210277-1148952370=:773

On Mon, 29 May 2006, Mikko Ty=F6l=E4j=E4rvi wrote:

> It works (with 2GB ram), except for the activity light which still
> requires a patch (see my previous email).
>
>  /Mikko

I saw that part of your message, and you're right that my activity=20
light doesn't work either.  However, I'm going to put off making any more=
=20
changes to the driver for a week or two so that I'm not asking you guys to=
=20
do too much testing. :)

Thanks for testing this edition of the patch, I'm glad to hear that it's=20
working for you.

Mike "Silby" Silbersack
--0-376210277-1148952370=:773--