Date:      Tue, 7 Apr 2009 14:48:22 -0700
From:      zachary.loafman@isilon.com
To:        Robert Watson <rwatson@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        arch@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: VOP_LEASE

On Mon, Apr 06, 2009 at 01:13:00PM +0100, Robert Watson wrote:

> Zach,
>
> Let me know if/when you're ready for the VOP_LEASE-axing to take place,
> and I'll move ahead with it.

I've glanced at it. I see no reason to keep it in its current form,
we'll likely need something different. It's interesting to know the
places where VOP_LEASE is called, but revision control systems are great
for keeping a historical record of such. :)

> And we should perhaps add delegation/oplock/etc mechanisms to our agenda
> for the devsummit?

Sure. I'll throw it on the wiki when I get a chance. Which reminds me, I
should probably get around to booking ..

...Zach

--
Zach Loafman | Staff Engineer | Isilon Systems