Date:      Wed, 06 Nov 2013 21:38:59 +0300
From:      David Naylor <dbn@freebsd.org>
To:        Wolfgang Riegler <wolfgang.riegler@gmx.de>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: poudriere + soundkonverter build fails

--nextPart1481806.fqXsZmBBKY

On Tuesday, 5 November 2013 14:54:12 Wolfgang Riegler wrote:
> Hi,

Hi,

> building soundkonverter fails on 9.1 AMD64 with:
> /usr/local/include/taglib/mp4coverart.h:49: error: comma at end of
> enumerator list *** [CMakeFiles/soundkonverter.dir/metadata/tagengine.o]
> Error code 1
>

> My options are:
> ---Begin OPTIONS List---
> ===> The following configuration options are available for
> soundkonverter-2.0.4: NLS=on: Native Language Support
> ====> Audio codec formats: you have to choose at least one of them
>      AFTEN=on: ATSC A/52 audio encoder
>      FAAC=on: FAAC AAC encoder support
>      FFMPEG=on: FFmpeg support (WMA, AIFF, AC3, APE...)
>      FLAC=on: FLAC lossless audio codec support
>      FLAKE=on: FLAC audio codec
>      FLUIDSYNTH=on: SoundFont 2 audio codec
>      LAME=on: LAME MP3 audio encoder support
>      MAC=on: Monkey's Audio lossless codec
>      MPLAYER=on: MPlayer media player support
>      MUSEPACK=on: MPC audio format support
>      NEROAAC=on: Nero AAC MPEG-3 and 3GPP audio codec
>      OPUSTOOLS=on: Opus audio codec
>      SHORTEN=on: Shorten (lossless) audio codec
>      SPEEX=on: Speex audio format support
>      TIMIDITY=on: MIDI audio decoder
>      TTA=on: True Audio lossless audio codec
>      TWOLAME=on: TwoLAME MP2 audio encoder support
>      VORBIS=on: Ogg Vorbis audio codec support
>      WAVPACK=on: WavPack lossless audio format support
> ====> Audio filter tools: you have to choose at least one of them
>      NORMALIZE=on: MP3/Ogg Vorbis audio filter and replaygain
>      SOX=on: Universal sound sample translator
> ====> Replaygain tools for codecs: you have to choose at least one of them
>      AACGAIN=on: AAC audio replaygain
>      FLAC=on: FLAC lossless audio codec support
>      MP3GAIN=on: MP3 audio replaygain
>      MUSEPACK=on: MPC audio format support
>      NORMALIZE=on: MP3/Ogg Vorbis audio filter and replaygain
>      VORBISGAIN=on: Ogg Vorbis audio replaygain
>      WAVPACK=on: WavPack lossless audio format support
> ===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
> ---End OPTIONS List---
>

> Complete build log is attached.

This is a strange error.  Nothing has changed with soundkonverter to cause
this break so the cause is likely some other package (I naively blame taglib).
You can "fix" it by using either clang of a newer version of gcc to build the
port (for example `make USE_GCC=yes`).

My current approach is to wait and see if the error goes away.  (Or wait until
I have more time to track down the root cause, other than using an old
compiler to compile new code [or something about old dogs and new code ;-D]).

Regards