Date:      Fri, 11 Aug 2000 23:24:50 +0900
From:      Mitsuru IWASAKI <iwasaki@jp.FreeBSD.org>
To:        drosih@rpi.edu
Cc:        iwasaki@jp.FreeBSD.org, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, acpi-jp@jp.FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ACPI project progress report (final?)

> >Folks, there are a lot of exciting and cool things, like Processor
> >and Device Power State Control, Thermal Management, Replacement
> >PnP system, OS initiated hibernation and many :-)  I think now is
> >the time to start open and development, not only in Japan, for
> >FreeBSD ACPI support!
>
> This all sounds very useful!  Glad to see it's merging into the
> current branch!

Thanks!  I know that we need to have a lot of developers to implement
these things :-)
# We are a very small team in Japan and capabilities is also limited...

Now we got very fundamental facility of ACPI here, I hope that
many people will have fun hacking them and be involved in the projects.

Thanks.