Date:      Wed, 30 Jan 2002 18:55:27 +0100
From:      Stijn Hoop <stijn@win.tue.nl>
To:        Nate Williams <nate@yogotech.com>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD-1.X public cvs?

--HlL+5n6rz5pIUxbD

On Wed, Jan 30, 2002 at 09:41:15AM -0700, Nate Williams wrote:
> A FreeBSD 1.X CVS tree has been found, which has it's first import as
> 386BSD 0.1 + PK 024.  There are a couple minor points that need to be
> clarified from Caldera before it can be made public.

Just curious, but will this be folded in the main CVS tree, or will it be
available as a separate tree/cvsup dist? I'd imagine that the CVS hackery
needed to implement the former takes a lot of time...

--Stijn

--=20
"I'm not under the alkafluence of inkahol that some thinkle peep I am.  It's
just the drunker I sit here the longer I get."

--HlL+5n6rz5pIUxbD

--HlL+5n6rz5pIUxbD--