Date:      Wed, 23 Apr 1997 08:13:33 +1000 (EST)
From:      David Nugent <davidn@unique.usn.blaze.net.au>
To:        malcolm newton <mnewton@newland.com>
Cc:        freebsdhackers <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: uucico over ppp connection

On 22-Apr-97 malcolm newton wrote:
> Anyone got this going succesfully.
> I have a site that will be ppp connected from 8am-8pm only. SO we have
> to q   mail for the rest of the time. It looks like uucico will work
> over a tcp connection bye setting tcp in the ports config file.
>
> anyone tried it?

Sure. I use it to dialout to two sites, and 1 site uses it to dial
in. These are a mixture of methods, both uucpd and rlogin. Works
fine.

Regards,

David Nugent - Unique Computing Pty Ltd - Melbourne, Australia
Voice +61-3-9791-9547  Data/BBS +61-3-9792-3507  3:632/348@fidonet
davidn@freebsd.org davidn@blaze.net.au http://www.blaze.net.au/~davidn/