Date:      Mon, 17 Feb 2014 16:29:24 +0200
From:      "Andrey S. Rybak" <ra@iop.kiev.ua>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   install to virtual machine

Hi
I have some problem with postinstallation steps of FreeBSD on virtual
machine. I had installed FreeBSD-10 on VirtualBox on my Debian
distribution. Installation was succesfull, but when i tried to upgrade
my tree of ports i have problem: "no route to host" (it happens for
example if i want do make fetchindex in /usr/ports). But i can connect
to a ftp server using command "ftp". I guess the problem is with fetch
utility settings. Coze /usr/bin/ftp utility works properly and
bsdinstall worked with internet connections in time of installing also
without any problem. Networking properties of the virtual machine is
"attached to NAT". So what i should do for "make install" in /usr/port
could found route?
Thank for any opinion.
Andrey