Date:      Thu, 25 Feb 1999 23:37:51 +0100
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
To:        Current@Freebsd.Org
Subject:   Re: Staroffice 5.01?

According to Alok K. Dhir:
> Thanks all - I finally got it to work.  It still stops and asks me to
> "insert StarOffice 5.01, yes, no, cancel".  Hitting cancel a few times
> allows the installation to continue.

I haven't seen this.

> Does anyone's installation allow them to use the web browsing or
> email component?

The web browing part works beautifully (although SO5 is by itself more
memory hungry than Netscape :-)) and I haven't tried the mail part. I don't
even plan to test it, Mutt is working perfectly.
--
Ollivier ROBERT -=- FreeBSD: The Power to Serve! -=- roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 3.0-CURRENT #69: Mon Jan 18 02:02:12 CET 1999