Date:      Tue, 30 Jan 2001 13:08:30 -0600
From:      Jeff Kyser <kTrails@home.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   building /usr/ports/devel/bonobo - FYI

Hello,

I'm on FreeBSD 4.2-STABLE #26 with a fairly current
ports tree - updated 3 days ago.

The bonobo port fails in a make config.

The last line from configure that appeared
in work/bonobo-0.33/config.log was 5461.

So I went there in the script and the next
library to be build was libxml >= 1.8.10

I went to /usr/ports/textproc/libxml and
it was not built.

When I built it, it was version 1.8.11, and it
built fine.

I returned to /usr/ports/devel/bonobo and
was able to:

make configure
make
make install