Date:      Wed, 31 May 2000 10:01:13 +1000
From:      Danny <dannyh@idx.com.au>
To:        "James A Wilde" <james.wilde@tbv.se>, "james" <wabit@adl.ussr.net>
Cc:        "FreeBSD Questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Slightly offtopic - antispam file

If your ISP is not letting you use procmail etc
Get a new ISP

If a hotmail user is spamming you with unwanted spam simply send a email to
abuse@hotmail.com

Always avoid using yourusername@yourisp.com in postings of news groups, mailing
list and filling in your personal details on cgiforms etc etc.

These are the places spammers get your email address from and spam you.

There is a good book from O'Reilly that explains how you can combat this kind
of problem