Date:      Fri, 9 Aug 2002 10:09:12 +0200
From:      "Jean-françois Dalbosco" <jdalbosc@enserg.fr>
To:        freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   need to write a specific SIM?

Bonjour c'est encore moi...

So following to the answer of Nate i was wondering:

first if i needed to rewrite a personnal SIM for my device which is a
Magnetic Bubble Memory though i have already been able to send
succesfully generic command like 0x00 ( TUR ) READ_6 and one vendor
unique command 0xF0 ( Test MBM ) with the passthrough driver to my
device /dev/da2?

secondly if it is not compulsory to rewrite a SIM which SIM does my
device use at the present time knowing that it is attached to the
passthrough driver?

thank you for help!
--
Jeff qui un jour fera fonctionner sa *** de mbm