Date:      Mon, 15 Feb 1999 20:41:24 -0500 (EST)
From:      Thomas David Rivers <rivers@dignus.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Setting up FreeBSD to boot Solaris?

I've got a (single) sun that went belly-up today (an old IPC.)  The
SCSI drive has departed this earth.

So - I went out and got a new SCSI drive - and now I need to install
the OS.

But - I don't have a CDROM on the old IPC (one is on order now :-) ).

In the meantime, I was wondering if it was possible to do an install
of Solaris 7 from a FreeBSD machine... so, I thought I'd toss a note
out to -questions to see if anyone else has done it.

If you've done this; please contact me...

	- Thanks -
	- Dave Rivers -