Date:      Sun, 14 Feb 1999 16:46:17 -0500
From:      Sam Chau <chau00@gel.ulaval.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        chau@e-c.qc.ca
Subject:   How if I don't like it?

Hi!

    I'm looking for an operating system like Unix.  My internet provider
told me that he is unsing FreeBSD for his server system and it's a great
operating system as well.

    As I used to work in a Dos environment (or Windows), I'm afraid to
loose all control on my computer.  I mean I know what to do if something
goes wrong with the Dos or with Windows, but I'm not sure if I'll be
able to do so with Unix.  I'm studying Computer Engeneering and we
mostly work in a Unix environment and as time passes, I like it.

    There it is, I was wondering if the install will create a prompt
asking me if I want to boot with Win98 or FreeBSD (if so, I gonna
install it rigth now!)?  Or will it simply be installed over Win98?

Sam

P.-S.: I heard about an Windows likely emulation...  Is that true and
could FreeBSD do so?