Date:      Sun, 12 May 1996 11:04:42 -0700 (PDT)
From:      invalid opcode <coredump@nervosa.com>
To:        Garrett Wollman <wollman@lcs.mit.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-bugs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: List of open Problem Reports

On Sun, 12 May 1996, Garrett Wollman wrote:

> Whether they are being worked on or not is irrelevant.  We need to
> keep track of them none the less.
> -GAWollman

Yes, and I agree with you, but I feel people shoudln't send-pr things for
-current that were just recently broken by a known change, when it could
be solved by posting it to freebsd-current. Like if -current won't boot
for anyone. I don't feel you need to send-pr that, as everyone is going
to be seeing it, and I'm definetly sure it will come up in
freebsd-current.

== Chris Layne ======================================== Nervosa Computing ==
== coredump@nervosa.com ================ http://www.nervosa.com/~coredump ==