Date:      Thu, 12 Mar 2015 10:14:28 -0400
From:      Pankaj Moolrajani <pmool@nyu.edu>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   GSOC Project Proposal: Unifying ping & ping6

Hi,

I am intersted in unifying ping & ping6 this year for GSOC. I have
experience in working with c++, networking, implementing trace route, ping
and other protocols in python. I would  like to work on ping6 & ping and
also on traceroute & traceroute6 unification as suggested by Mark Martinec <
Mark.Martinec@ijs.si>.

Mark mentioned that a mentor is not yet decided for this unification, and
hence to contact you for the same. Let me know the further process because
I am new to GSOC. And, moreover if there is something I need to read before
starting off this work, kindly lemme know know.

About Me: I am a grad student at NYU studying Cyber Security and interested
in working on open source projects for next few years. Also have experience
as linux administrator, and development engineer.

Thanks
Pankaj