Date:      Tue, 24 Feb 1998 00:02:55 +0000
From:      staylor@mrynet.com (Scott Gregory Akmentins-Taylor)
To:        Lars Koeller <Lars.Koeller@post.uni-bielefeld.de>
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Conclusion: Seagate Python firmware and hanging SCBs on 2940!

[In "Conclusion: Seagate Python firmware and hanging SCBs on 2940!", on Feb 23, 11:31pm, Lars Koeller whinged something about:]
> --------
> Just for your information! Don't use any combination of Seagate Python DAT
> drives, Adaptec 2940 SCSI controller and FreeBSD or Linux!

I missed the thread leading up to this, but I've used the python with
the 2940 on FreeBSD for over a year unremarkably.  So much so, that
I have adopted this as the drive-of-choice for all my installations.

Cheers
			-skots

--
Scott G. Akmentins-Taylor     InterNet: staylor@mrynet.com