Date:      Tue, 15 Feb 2000 10:55:01 -0500
From:      "Gail M. Pickett" <gmpicket@icx.net>
To:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   XFree86 and Intel 810 chipset

I just bought a desktop computer that has an Intel 810 chipset and I am
having trouble setting up XFree86.  I updated to the newly released version
3.3.6 which says it supports the Intel 810 chipset (video driver), but I
have been unable to make the thing fly.

The info from XFree86.org says that it includes support, but it is not
enabled by default as it needs kernel module.  What does that mean?

In the configuration notes (for the 810 chipset) they say that it is
necessary to install the "agpgart.o" module which accompanies the server.
I have been unable to find this file.  When I find it, how do I compile it?

Thanks.