Date:      Sun, 13 Feb 2000 18:18:09 -0500
From:      Adam Rheaume <viper@2ghz.net>
To:        Michael Urban <micurban@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Need recomendations on servers.

If you are going to do some thing like this with digital modems, IE
ISDN, 56k v.90 stuff. You should probably look into using a terminal
server and cistron radius on FreeBSD. The proxy stuff should be no
problem to do. The terminal servers will allow you to have more growth
potential and easier to trouble shoot etc.

-=>Adam<=-