Date:      Sun, 9 Aug 1998 18:24:33 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net>
To:        Satoshi Asami <asami@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        andreas@klemm.gtn.com, andreas@FreeBSD.ORG, ports@FreeBSD.ORG, scrappy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: qt versions

On Sun, 9 Aug 1998, Satoshi Asami wrote:

#  * It seems at least ports/x11-fm/explorer requires qt-1.31.
#
# Is it because of the library or include files?

Argh!  Sorry, when I was playing with it earlier I got a
weird message about some missing routine in the shared
library.  I just tried it again with 1.31 and 1.33 and
it seems to works equally well either way.  I must have
had some stale cruft laying around from another ports
build. :(

Steve

# Satoshi
#