Date:      Thu, 17 Jan 2013 13:47:22 +0100
From:      kaltheat <kaltheat@googlemail.com>
To:        <freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   VirtualBox kernel modules location

Hi,

is there a reason why VirtualBox kernel modules are located in /boot/kernel/ and not in /boot/modules/ ?

I installed a custom kernel into a different directory than /boot/kernel using KODIR and after it worked I removed old kernel directory and placed the new one to /boot/kernel. And some days later I wondered why I can't load VirtualBox kernel modules ... It's no big deal, but it revealed above question.

Regards,
kaltheat