Date:      Wed, 31 May 2000 10:11:37 +1000
From:      Danny <dannyh@idx.com.au>
To:        "James A. Mutter" <jmutter@colltech.com>, EmailWeb@aol.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Users can't loggin now!

Some one could have hacked into your freebsd box and started it in single user
mode

So no one /home/username can log in

From memeory

There is a file called /etc/fstab with a list of the partitions
Just try use the mount command to mount the partitions

Then run fsck.

Hopefully if you restart your freebsd box everything should be fine