Date:      Wed, 04 Feb 2004 22:29:04 +0800
From:      Khairil Yusof <kaeru@pd.jaring.my>
To:        Peter Rosa <prosa@pro.sk>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: ImageGallery and PHP

--=-cY+URHCdsHnRk1NAQtLe

On Wed, 2004-02-04 at 14:54 +0100, Peter Rosa wrote:
> Please, does anybody know the PHP interface to graphics/imagegallery port=
 ?

There is no imagegallery port

> Or some other port for creating galleries, but it must support all graphi=
> formats (bmp, tif, jpg, gif, png, wmf, eps, ai, ps).

Not php and not all formats (probably not vector formats), but it has
keywords, and can store any kind of file.

www/zope-cmfphotoalbum

--=20
"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it
means."=20

FreeBSD 5.2-CURRENT i386=20
10:00pm up 11:08, 2 users, load averages: 1.43, 1.40, 1.10

--=-cY+URHCdsHnRk1NAQtLe

--=-cY+URHCdsHnRk1NAQtLe--