Date:      Mon, 7 Jun 1999 15:54:46 -0400
From:      Christopher Michaels <ChrisMic@clientlogic.com>
To:        'Paul Nathan Puri' <publisher@ompages.com>
Subject:   RE: irc channels?

I haven't been on there in a long time, but I remember there being an =
actual
irc.FreeBSD.org.  Baring that I've found the UnderNET #FreeBSD to be a =
good
place to go.  I've given up on EFNet's version of #FreeBSD, they seemed =
be a bit =E9litist in there.

(please don't turn this into a what channel is best, or flame war =
thread.
In all honesty I haven't been on an irc channel for #FreeBSD in ages.)

-Chris