Date:      Mon, 23 Oct 2000 08:57:27 -0400
From:      "dave best" <dbestj@hotmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   docs

------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C03CCF.44C916E0

hi all i have a problem getting a manual on this operation system and =
can help me install and configure it,now i've purchased the o/s here but =
can't find anyplace that sells the manuals or books on it and half the =
stores don't even know what it is , i have no credit card so can't do it =
on line so if any one can tell me how and were to get it around ottawa =
ontario i would greatly appreciate it so can you please and thank you =
send a reply to maritimer31@yahoo.com=20
dave best new user

------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C03CCF.44C916E0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>hi all i have a problem getting a =
manual on this=20
operation system and can help me install and configure it,now i've =
purchased the=20
o/s here but can't find anyplace that sells the manuals or books on it =
and half=20
the stores don't even know what it is , i have no credit card so can't =
do it on=20
line so if any one can tell me how and were to get it around ottawa =
ontario i=20
would greatly appreciate it so can you please and thank you send a reply =
to <A=20
href=3D"mailto:maritimer31@yahoo.com">maritimer31@yahoo.com</A> =
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>dave best new =
user</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C03CCF.44C916E0--