Date:      Thu, 1 Jan 2004 21:04:10 -0500
From:      Jerry A! <jerry@thehutt.org>
To:        "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: DWL-650/-stable Woes (busy bit won't clear)

On Thu, Jan 01, 2004 at 02:52:49PM -0700, M. Warner Losh wrote:
: In message: <20040101084544.GA19276@risus.thehutt.org>
:             Jerry A! <jerry@thehutt.org> writes:
: : I'm trying to get a DWL-650b working on a -stable system and not
: : having any luck.
:
: I don't think that the 650b is a prism2 based card anymore.  Certaily
: the driver not being able to send a command to it is a strong
: indication that this is the case.

Boo.  And thank you.  Working off that supposition, I did some more
digging.  Looks like this probably has the TI chipset.  :(

Okay, would anyone mind giving feedback in regards to the either the
acx100 driver for 5.2 available at <http://wlan.kewl.org/>; or this
new-fangled "ndis" driver I keep reading so much about?

As always thanks in advance.  Looks like I may need to take the plunge
to 5.x.  :|

        --Jerry

--
"Geteilte freud' ist doppelt freude"