Date:      Sun, 16 Jul 2000 20:22:59 +0530
From:      Rahul Siddharthan <rsidd@physics.iisc.ernet.in>
To:        Sam Carleton <scarleton@miltonstreet.com>
Cc:        nimrodm@email.com, FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: which ostype for sendmail?

This isn't really an answer to your question, but I find qmail to be
much easier to configure for such things.  And it's supposed to be
faster, more reliable and more secure.  People say the same about
postfix too (which is what hub.freebsd.org uses, it seems).

Personally, I think learning how to use the sendmail config files
isn't worth the effort.  Life is short...

Rahul.