Date:      Wed, 4 Feb 2004 10:20:57 -0500
From:      stan <stanb@panix.com>
To:        Free BSD Questions list <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Where can I find a list of the cvsup tags for ports?

I want to omit some of the ports from my cvsup run. I've always used the
ports-all tag, but these days there a a good many non English language ports
that only use space on my disks.

I would like to limit the collections. Probably by excluding certain ports
subtags, rather than explicitly including the ones I want, as I think this
would be more robust relative to future additions.

Where can I find a list? And what's the syntax of the exclude statement?

neither liberty nor safety."
						-- Benjamin Franklin