Date:      Mon, 24 Dec 2007 13:06:06 +0200
From:      Andrey <andrey.kosachenko@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-acpi@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: powerd doesn't decrease CPU frequency in some cases

Hi,

Thank you, Aragon.

Actually, your patch does the same as mine (but in a different way).
Thus we have at least 2 cases so far when the challenge is appeared.

But I'm not sure if our solutions are the best way out.
And... I believe, that it would be wonderful if Nate Lawson take a look
here and evaluate the things we are talking through.

--
Sincerely,
Andrey Kosachenko