Date:      Sat, 4 Apr 1998 09:51:22 -0800
From:      Josef Grosch <jgrosch@superior.mooseriver.com>
To:        Angel Behar Rodriguez <abehar@mail.pacificnet.com.mx>
Cc:        mp@ka.net, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: I HATE FREEBSD (fwd)

On Sat, Apr 04, 1998 at 10:08:17AM -0700, Angel Behar Rodriguez wrote:

> Your mail only probes your ignorance!!!!
>
> Better be quiet and start study!!
>

> > Your OS stinks.  I dont even consider it a OS, jsut a messed up dos wannabe.
> >  How do you get to the stupid OS anyways.  All I could get to was BOOT:
> >Then what do you put.  Also it wouldnt let me into WIN95 or DOS.  I had
> >to call NEC technical support and they told me to repartion the Hard
> >Drive.  Then I had to run my product recovery cd where it formated the
> >hard drive and brought it back to the original settings.  I lost
> >everything I had saved and got off the net.  Thanks alot.  I am going to
> >put up your freebsd on my site, but put a sucks across it.  I'll spread
> >the word about how BSD sucks.

This has been moved to chat.

As my Grandfather used to say, "It's better to keep your mouth shut and let
people think you are a fool that to open your mouth and remove all doubt". A
word to the wise should be sufficient.

Josef

--
Josef Grosch           | Another day closer to a |    FreeBSD 2.2.5
jgrosch@MooseRiver.com |   Micro$oft free world  | UNIX for the masses