Date:      Wed, 04 Feb 2004 15:31:09 +0000
From:      "Donald Corn" <doncorn@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Looking for Software on your site...

Hi.  My account rep at Verio suggested I look at your site for software.  I
am not a technical person, more in the marketing area; but once I find what
I am looking for I can pass onto our programmer.

Specifically, we are looking for a mail server solution that will do
personalization/html transmissions, plus the required subscribe/unsubscribe
functions.

We are also using @Mail and I saw it referenced as a Webmail solution on
your site.

Can you help point me where to find the overview of your software programs
in general and specifically a mail server and info on Webmail.  Thx.

DRC
Donald R. Corn

What are the 5 hot job markets for 2004? Click here to find out.
http://msn.careerbuilder.com/Custom/MSN/CareerAdvice/WPI_WhereWillWeFindJobsIn2004.htm?siteid=CBMSN3006&sc_extcmp=JS_wi08_dec03_hotmail1