Date:      Mon, 03 Dec 2001 02:52:29 -0500
From:      Yuichiro Abe <y.abe@ipa.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   About the error I got

To freeBSD.org

Thank you for your help.

I got the error when I excuted Netscape. the error was;

    Dec  3 02:45:31 y-abe /kernel: pid 243 (communicator-4.7), uid 0 on
/: file system full

What does this mean? Did I do something wrong with netscape?

And one more, I can't configure the sound system. If I put pcm in my
kernel file, and reboot, the machine always stops at the line which is
pcm0...... So I can't use mp3 stuff. Could someone help me please?

Sincerely,
Yuichiro Abe