Date:      Tue, 03 Mar 1998 17:00:10 +0900
From:      Yutaka Kuwahara <kuwahara@pa.yokogawa.co.jp>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        freebsd-info@FreeBSD.ORG, Isao_Morita@yokogawa.co.jp, Takeo_Ueda@yokogawa.co.jp
Subject:   An question to donate

To Whom may concern - FreeBSD, Inc.
Cc M/s I. Morita / T. Ueda - SYS PMK, Yokogawa Electric Corp.
Fm Y. Kuwahara - SYS PMK, Yokogawa Electric Corp., Tokyo Japan.
        (March 3, 1998)
Sub. Donation to The FreeBSD, Inc.

Looking at the Web site of the FreeBSD "http://www.freebsd.org/",
we came to know an E-mail address of you
"freebsd-info@FreeBSD.ORG" to confirm donation matter.

And then we send E-mail several times as below
but no response at all till today.
Therefore we try to contact you via another E-mail address
"freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG".
Would you kindly respond to our request ?
We are looking forward to receive your prompt reply
and Best Regards,

Y. Kuwahara