Date:      Wed, 6 Mar 1996 01:57:12 -0500 (EST)
From:      Kazem Akbari <akbari@alpha.CES.CWRU.Edu>
To:        akbari@alpha.CES.CWRU.Edu, questions@freebsd.org, support@cdrom.com, xfree86@xfree86.org
Subject:   Question regarding CD-Drive access and XF86

Hi folks:

   It has been  for past three weeks which  I am struggling to install
and test the XFree86 on my computer but in spite of all my efforts the
resolution is really terrible and  I cannot do anything  to fix it. In
the  mean time, I do not  know how to have  access to  CD-Drive in the
Unix system to read from (i.e., %> D: in DOS for example).  It will be
greatly   appreciated  if you give me    a detailed direction  for the
successful installation  of  the  XFree86  and having access   to  the
"Floppy  and  CD drivers".   Thank   you in   advance for   your  kind
consideration/assistance.

Yours,

Kazem Akbari.