Date:      Mon, 3 Sep 2001 03:23:00 -0600
From:      "Stephen Hurd" <deuce@lordlegacy.org>
To:        "Max Clements" <max.clements@swistgroup.com>, <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Socks 5

> Does anyone have any comments on a suitable socks 5 proxy for BSD?

I used the good old-fashioned /usr/ports/net/socks5 for quite some time and
it worked great for me... one possible hitch is:

WARNING: Commercial use and distribution of this software requires a license
	 from NEC corporation.

Not sure exactly what they mean by "Commercial Use" or how much a license
is, but it served me well.