Date:      Thu, 26 Apr 2001 12:16:20 -0700
From:      "David O'Brien" <obrien@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        Dima Dorfman <dima@unixfreak.org>
Cc:        Garance A Drosihn <drosih@rpi.edu>, "John W. De Boskey" <jwd@bsdwins.com>, "David O'Brien" <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG>, Brian Somers <brian@Awfulhak.org>
Subject:   Re: Updated: cp -t patch (w/ commentary)

On Wed, Apr 25, 2001 at 06:08:15PM -0700, Dima Dorfman wrote:
> 					Dima Dorfman
> 					dima@unixfreak.org
>
> P.S.  obrien: that's a very clever and unintrusive way of avoiding
> getting two copies of a message; much better than TrimYourCC@nuxi.com.

P.S. Dima: see the archives for my discussion of my requirements.  I
welcome your "very clever and unintrusive way", but if it is just the
statement "use procmail", don't bother unless you're going to supply the
rules that suit my needs.  The standard simplistic delete dups doesn't.

BTW, I am not the only one that feels procmail isn't suffient, and uses
things like "TrimYourCC".

> Those of us (well, at least me) who actually want a copy of the
> message in our inbox greatly appreciate it.  Thanks!

Yes, so I've discovered.  I no longer trim them myself.  I would just add
a request to be removed from the CC line on replies to my emails, but
nobody would pay attention to it.

--
-- David  (obrien@FreeBSD.org)