Date:      Mon, 26 Aug 2002 11:46:54 -0400
From:      Raymond Law <flaw@vt.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Windows 2000 and FreeBSD co-exist?

I have successfully installed Windows 98 and FreeBSD on this same box before
without any problems.  The NTFS may be the problem here.  Are you able to
install Windows 2000 (NTFS) and FreeBSD on the same box using FreeBSD boot
loader?  What is your drive configurations?  I want to use NTFS for Windows if
possible.

I will check the Microsoft knowledge base when I get back home.  Is there
anyway I can recover Windows 2000?

Thank you for your responses.

Ray,