Date:      Thu, 13 May 1999 11:52:17 -0600
From:      Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
To:        Alfred Perlstein <bright@rush.net>
Cc:        Jamie Bowden <ragnar@sysabend.org>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: BSD, GPL, the world today. (fwd)

At 01:03 PM 5/13/99 -0500, Alfred Perlstein wrote:

 >Y'know Brett, I've listened to a lot of what you've had to say, and I've
 >agreed on many points, however by blasting C/C++ you've made a big mistake.

Guess I'm attacking a "sacred cow."

Sorry, but C and C++ are DEMONSTRABLY responsible for the lion's share
of the bugs in today's software.

>I hereby banish you to the wasteland, please make sure you respect the
>carryon regulations, only 2 items.

Should there be a buffer overflow, a skript kiddie will appear from
your monitor's head and hit you with a cream pie.

Oh, and by the way, what airline is this? Let's see, it's written on the \
side of the plane.... V-A-L-U-J-E-T....

--Brett