Date:      Wed, 4 Dec 1996 14:29:00 -0500 (EST)
From:      Keith Leonard <keithl@wakko.gil.net>
To:        Gary Fry <garyf@bellsouth.net>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Having Trouble...

Howdy Gary,

You need to shrink your DOS (Windoze95) partition. I've used FIPS.EXE to
shrink. Right now DOG/WINDOZE is hoging your whole harddrive. I would
advise backing up your DOG partition before you try anything - whole
drives have been known to be wiped out (although I personally never seen
it).

You should be able to locate at ftp.freebsd.org or you can use the linux
version at sunsite.unc.edu. They both run from the dos prompt so you will
have to boot up dos (I don't know if running a DOG session from Windoze95
will do it) - anybody have more experience here?

Hope it helps

Keith
keithl@gil.net