Date:      Mon, 29 May 2000 23:52:27 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   XE driver updated and such

I've committed Duncan Barclay's patches to the xe driver to enable the
modem side of the house.  Please let me know how they work.  I'll MFC
when I return from Japan in the middle of June.

Speaking of which, I think I've caught up with everything that is in
my queue to commit for pccard.  There are a few MFC that need to
happen, but those will also happen after I get back.  I'm likely not
going to make more commits to the oldcard code before I leave/get
back.

I may make a few changes related to newcard before I leave.

I hope that I'll not need to make any more commits to oldcard at all,
but fear that I don't have that luxury.

Warner