Date:      Thu, 30 Apr 2020 18:16:32 -0400
From:      Jerry <jerry@seibercom.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problem with kde5

--Sig_/xrLUlgJCYi4Bk.F6PKEBBvw

FreeBSD 11.3-RELEASE-p8

I am trying to get kde5 up and running. I have it running okay, I
think; however, when I log out of it, the following message is repeated
on the screen ad infinitum:

qt.qpa.xcb: could not connect to display :0 qt.qpa.plugin: Could not
load the Qt platform plugin "xcb" in "" even though it was found. This
application failed to start because no Qt platform plugin could be
initialized. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.
                                                                           =
                                                                           =
   =20
Available platform plugins are: wayland-org.kde.kwin.qpa, bsdfb,
minimal, offscreen, vnc, wayland-egl, wayland, wayland-xcomposite-egl,
wayland-xcomposite-glx, xcb

I am not sure what is causing it or how to stop it.

--=20
Jerry