Date:      Thu, 31 Jul 1997 20:51:05 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        imp@village.org
Cc:        chuckr@glue.umd.edu, freebsd-current@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: core group topics

 * Heck, you have commit privs, so you could do it yourself :-).  That's
 * what I've been doing with the OpenBSD security fixes, just doing it
 * when I have time, and backing things out that escape my testing
 * procedures.
 *
 * Granted this is a bigger deal thing than my stuff.

Um, it's generally not considered a good manner to commit someone
else's work if that someone else also has a commit priviledge and that
someone else didn't ask you to do so. :)

You guys just got the latest version (with Bruce's fixes) this
morning, if there aren't any objections in a few days, I'll commit it
myself.

Satoshi