Date:      	Wed, 04 Dec 1996 13:28:19 -0500
From:      Paul Koussa <pkoussa@gtech.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Bad Disk label

I could use some help Please. I have been using freebsd version 2.0.5
for over a year now. I have two drive's installed primary boot drive is
for Win95, when i what to boot bsd, i boot from floppy then issue this
command at the boot prompt wd(1,a)/kernel . Now heres the problem I had
just booted and the system was up, when my keyboard plug disconnected
from the pc there was all kind of interupts and messages on the screen
saying it was trying to sync the disk and was going to reboot press any
key. I could not do anything at this point, i waited and nothing
happened so i shut down the pc. Now when i try to boot the same way I
have done for over a year as above, I get baddisklabel....Can this be
fixed or is the disk trashed? I have lots of data and config file for
ppp and X11 I hate to loose. Thanks For any Help....

Paul Koussa